You can customise your Account Settings with options to manage your notifications, personalisation, follow ups, new leads, and file & page branding.
To view and manage your Account Settings, go to the Account tab on the right side of the application footer and tap on Settings.
To manage your Notification settings, go to your Account tab and tap on Settings > Notifications. You’ll be able to review and customise the following options:
- New Lead Alerts will send you instant notifications as soon as you receive a new lead via integrations such as your website or Facebook Ads. You can enable or disable these alerts for the app and via email.
- New Lead Reminders will send you additional push notification alerts if you haven’t acted on a new lead within 15 minutes and 60 minutes (e.g. if they are still marked as ‘New Lead’).
- Real-Time Activity Alerts will send an immediate notification every time a client opens a file or page that you’ve sent through Privyr.
- Recently Active Clients will send a daily summary of all clients that opened your files or pages in the last 24 hours. This information can also be viewed under the Recently Active group on your Clients List.
To manage your Personalisation settings, go to your Account tab and tap on Settings > Personalisation. You’ll be able to review and customise the following options:
- Default Client List Sorting determines how your client list is sorted. You can choose from:
- Date Added – the date the client was added to Privyr
- Last Activity – the date of the most recently sent message, file, or page on the client’s timeline
- Default Sending Channel determines the default app to use when sending content to a client via Quick Responses, the Content Tab, or Bulk Sending. You can select from WhatsApp, SMS, or email. This channel will be used as the default button when sending content, but you can always view and choose another option while sending.
- Default Content Tab is the first tab that appears whenever you open your Content Tab. You can select from Messages, Files, or Pages.
To manage your Follow Up settings, go to your Account tab and tap on Settings > Follow Ups.
The Default Follow Up setting is used to automatically set a client’s follow up date whenever you send them a message, file, or page. The default follow up for new accounts is 3 days later.
Note that this setting only applies if the client doesn’t already have a follow up date set. It will not override an existing follow up date for a client.
If you don’t want any follow ups to be automatically set, you can use the Someday or Never options.
View more information on how Follow Ups work under the Follow Up Reminders article.
To manage your New Lead settings, go to your Account tab and tap on Settings > New Lead.
New Leads received from integrations such as your website or Facebook Lead Ads will be automatically added to your account and marked as a ‘New Lead‘. You can customise your settings to automatically remove the ‘New Lead’ label when you perform any of the following actions:
- View the lead – this will unmark the lead as soon as you view their Client Details screen (similar to how an email is marked as read as soon as you open it)
- Click their contact button – this will unmark the lead as soon as you click the call, SMS, email, or WhatsApp contact buttons on their Client Details screen.
- Send a message, file, or page – this will unmark the lead as soon as you send them a message, file, or page through the Quick Response, Content tab, or Bulk Send features.
- Manually set a follow up date – this will unmark the lead as soon as you change their Follow Up date.
If all of the above options are disabled, the ‘New Lead’ label will never be automatically be removed.
Regardless of your settings, you can always manually mark or unmark a new lead via the Options menu on the Client Details screen.
File & Page Branding
To manage your File & Page Branding settings, go to your Account tab and tap on Settings > File & Page Branding. You’ll be able to review and customise the following options, which will affect all of your files and pages.
- Link Branding controls how your file and page links appear, and can be customised to feature your personal branding:
- Classic makes all your links unbranded, with a format of www.privyr.com/share/…
- Branded will include your personalisation at the front of your links. You can change your branded URL to your name or brand, which will be automatically applied every time you send a file or page. Don’t worry, previously sent links of a different format will still work even after you change this setting.
- Brand Logo & Colours allows you to request a custom branding that will appear on your files and pages. View more about how this branding is used in File Branding.