You can connect Privyr to your Typeform(s) to receive new leads submitted via Typeform in your Privyr account. This gives you instant new lead alerts and automatically creates the leads in your client list so you can immediately contact them.
Note that you’ll need to create or have an existing Typeform account with a Typeform that collects lead details.
Connecting to your Typeform
Connecting your Privyr account to your Typeform only takes a minute, and can be done directly from your Typeform account.
The customised instructions and webhook URL for your account can both be found in the Privyr app:
- Go to your Account tab
- Tap on Integrations
- Tap on Typeform
- Enter a Form Name
- This Form Name will be displayed in your new lead alerts, as well as in the NOTES section when viewing client details.
- If you connect to multiple Typeforms, giving each of them a unique Form Name will help you to tell which Typeform the lead came from.
- Tap on SHOW INSTRUCTIONS and follow the steps provided
- We’ll generate a custom Typeform webhook URL for your Privyr Account & Form Name to paste into your Typeform.
You can learn more about Typeform’s webhook integration here.
New Lead Alerts
Once you connect your Typeform(s) to your Privyr account, any new leads submitted via those Typeform(s) will send you a new lead alert via the Privyr app and email. You can configure these alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
Tap the alert to view the lead with all the captured information displayed on their notes field. You can immediately contact them or send an auto-personalised Quick Response.
You can also enable additional alerts if you haven’t acted on a new lead within 15 minutes and 60 minutes, in case you missed the first notification. You can enable these extra alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
All new leads from your Typeform will be displayed with a NEW LEAD label on their client details and on the client list until you act on them. They’ll also appear in your New Leads group.
Depending on your New Lead Settings, the NEW LEAD label may be automatically removed when you view the lead, click their contact buttons, send them content, and/or set a follow up. You can also manually mark or unmark a new lead via the options menu when viewing the lead.
Distribute Typeform Leads to other Recipients
You can share leads from Typeform with other recipients via email, even if they don’t have a Privyr account. This is useful if you’d like to distribute leads to your clients or colleagues, and can be configured to forward all leads to all recipients, or distribute leads equally in a Round Robin fashion.
Recipients will receive new lead details instantly via email, with attribution ‘This lead was sent to you by @name at @company‘ (where @name and @company are replaced with the Name and Company from your User Profile, respectively).
You can set up Lead Distribution for your Typeform leads via the following steps:
- Go to your Lead Distribution Dashboard by clicking on Integrations > Lead Distribution banner on the Privyr desktop site.
- . Click on +Add New Rule.
- Select your Rule Criteria for your Typeform leads.
- If you do not see Typeform as an option here, please send yourself a test lead from Typeform first before trying again.
- Under Distribution Settings, add in the email addresses of the recipients you wish to send leads to. To remove a recipient, simply click on the X icon next to their email address.
- By default, every lead will be sent to all recipients in a Broadcast mode.
- Click on Advanced Settings to change this to Round Robin Distribution instead. Note that at least 2 recipients are required to enable Round Robin distribution.
- You can also change the LEADS/ROUND column to change how many leads each recipient should receive per round (up to 5 leads per round).
- You can edit a recipient’s order in receiving a lead by tapping on ‘…’ on the right of their email address to move them up or down the list.
- By default, all distributed leads will still be saved to your Privyr account. However, you can change this by toggling under My Account Settings.
- Click Create Rule once you’re done.