You can connect Privyr to TikTok to receive new leads submitted via TikTok Lead Generation in your Privyr account. This gives you instant new lead alerts and automatically creates the leads in your client list so you can immediately contact them.
Note that you’ll need to have a TikTok for Business account to set up this integration.
Connecting to TikTok
Connecting your Privyr account to TikTok takes less than 30 seconds, via the instructions below:
- On the Privyr desktop website, click on your Integrations tab
- If you’re using the Privyr mobile app, go to your Account tab, then tap on Integrations
- Click on TikTok
- Click on Connect to TikTok and sign in to your TikTok for Business account
- Note that TikTok’s sign-in flow may not work on certain mobile devices. If you’re having issues, try requesting the desktop site on your mobile browser or use a laptop instead.
- Ensure that all access permissions are enabled (Creative Management, Lead Management)
- Click on Confirm
Once done, you’ll see your connected TikTok forms listed with the option to Send Test Lead to your Privyr account. All new TikTok leads from those forms will be automatically and instantly sent to your Privyr account!
Note that if you create more TikTok forms in the future, you can connect them by clicking on Connect New Forms and repeating steps 4-6 above.
New Lead Alerts
Once you connect your Privyr account to TikTok, any new leads submitted via your TikTok Lead Generation ads will send you a new lead alert via the Privyr app and email. You can configure these alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
You can also enable additional alerts if you haven’t acted on a new lead within 15 minutes and 60 minutes, in case you missed the first notification. You can enable these extra alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
Depending on your New Lead Settings, the NEW LEAD label may be automatically removed when you view the lead, click their contact buttons, send them content, and/or set a follow up date. You can also manually mark or unmark a new lead via the options menu when viewing the lead.