You can connect Privyr to Google Forms to receive new leads submitted via your Google Forms in your Privyr account. This gives you instant new lead alerts and automatically creates the leads in your client list, so you can immediately contact them.
Note that you’ll need to have or create a Google account to set up this integration.
Connecting to Google Forms
Connecting your Privyr account to your Google Forms only takes a couple of minutes, and can be done directly from your Google account.
Follow the instructions below to connect your Google Form(s) to Privyr:
- Sign in to your Google account
- Edit the form you wish to connect and click the ⋮ (More) button
- Click Script Editor
- In Code.gs tab, highlight and delete the existing code, then copy and paste the integration script from the Google Forms integration page in your Privyr account
- Important: Ensure the Code.gs box is completely empty before pasting your integration script!
- Expand Deploy and click New Deployment
- Select Web App from Select Type and click Deploy
- Accept the required permissions by clicking Authorise Access button
- You will see Deployment Successfully Updated. Click Done
- Click Run and that’s it!
Once done, you can close the tab and open your form in a new tab to submit a test lead.
If you have multiple forms, you can repeat the same steps for each form, using the same script for all forms.
New Lead Alerts
Once you connect Google Forms to your Privyr account, any new leads submitted via your Google Forms will send you a new lead alert via the Privyr app and email. You can configure these alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
You can also enable additional alerts if you haven’t acted on a new lead within 15 minutes and 60 minutes, in case you missed the first notification. You can enable these extra alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
Depending on your New Lead Settings, the NEW LEAD label may be automatically removed when you view the lead, click their contact buttons, send them content, and/or set a follow up. You can also manually mark or unmark a new lead via the options menu when viewing the lead.
Distribute Google Forms Leads to other Recipients
You can automatically share leads from Google Forms with other recipients via email, even if they don’t have a Privyr account. This is useful if you’d like to distribute leads to your clients or colleagues, and can be configured to forward all leads to all recipients, or distribute leads equally in a Round Robin fashion.
Recipients will receive new lead details instantly via email and/or the Privyr app, with attribution ‘This lead was sent to you by @name at @company’ (where @name and @company are replaced with the Name and Company from your User Profile, respectively).
Find out more about Automatic Lead Distribution.