You can connect Privyr to your WordPress website to receive new leads submitted via Contact Form 7 in your Privyr account. This gives you instant new lead alerts and automatically creates the leads in your client list so you can immediately contact them.
Note that you’ll need to have admin access to a website built on WordPress, with the Contact Form 7 plugin already installed.
New Lead Alerts
Once you connect Contact Form 7 to your Privyr account, any new leads submitted via your contact forms will send you a new lead alert via the Privyr app and email. You can configure these alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
You can also enable additional alerts if you haven’t acted on a new lead within 15 minutes and 60 minutes, in case you missed the first notification. You can enable these extra alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
Depending on your New Lead Settings, the NEW LEAD label may be automatically removed when you view the lead, click their contact buttons, send them content, and/or set a follow up. You can also manually mark or unmark a new lead via the options menu when viewing the lead.
Connecting to Contact Form 7
It only takes a minute to connect Contact Form 7 to your Privyr account, via the steps below:
- Log into your WordPress Admin site
- Click on Plugins in the left admin panel
- Click on Add New in the left admin panel
- Search for “privyr” to find the Privyr CRM plugin
- Click on Install Now and wait a few seconds
- Click on Activate once installation is complete
- Click on Privyr CRM at the bottom of the left admin panel
- Enter your Privyr Account Token
- You can find your Privyr Account Token under your Integrations > WordPress Contact Form 7 Instructions (step 8).
- Enter a Website Name (optional)
- This will be displayed on your new lead alerts and client details to let you know where the lead came from.
- Click on ‘SAVE’
Once done, you’ll see a confirmation screen indicating that the Integration Status is Connected. You can then submit test leads on your website contact form(s) to ensure you receive them instantly in your Privyr account.