You can connect Privyr to your WordPress website to receive new leads submitted via Contact Form 7 in your Privyr account. This gives you instant new lead alerts and automatically creates the leads in your client list so you can immediately contact them.
Note that you’ll need to have admin access to a website built on WordPress, with the Contact Form 7 plugin already installed.
New Lead Alerts
Once you connect Contact Form 7 to your Privyr account, any new leads submitted via your contact forms will send you a new lead alert via the Privyr app and email. You can configure these alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
Tap the alert to view the lead with all the captured information displayed on their notes field. You can immediately contact them or send an auto-personalised Quick Response.
You can also enable additional alerts if you haven’t acted on a new lead within 15 minutes and 60 minutes, in case you missed the first notification. You can enable these extra alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
All new leads from your website will be displayed with a NEW LEAD label on their client details and on the client list until you act on them. They’ll also appear in your New Leads group.
Depending on your New Lead Settings, the NEW LEAD label may be automatically removed when you view the lead, click their contact buttons, send them content, and/or set a follow up. You can also manually mark or unmark a new lead via the options menu when viewing the lead.
Connecting to Contact Form 7
It only takes a minute to connect Contact Form 7 to your Privyr account, via the steps below:
- Log into your WordPress Admin site
- Click on Plugins in the left admin panel
- Click on Add New in the left admin panel
- Search for “privyr” to find the Privyr CRM plugin
- Click on Install Now and wait a few seconds
- Click on Activate once installation is complete
- Click on Privyr CRM at the bottom of the left admin panel
- Enter your Privyr Account Token
- You can find your Privyr Account Token under your Integrations > WordPress Contact Form 7 Instructions (step 8).
- Enter a Website Name (optional)
- This will be displayed on your new lead alerts and client details to let you know where the lead came from.
- Click on ‘SAVE’
Once done, you’ll see a confirmation screen indicating that the Integration Status is Connected. You can then submit test leads on your website contact form(s) to ensure you receive them instantly in your Privyr account.
Distribute Contact Form 7 Leads to other Recipients
You can share leads from Contact Form 7 with other recipients via email, even if they don’t have a Privyr account. This is useful if you’d like to distribute leads to your clients or colleagues, and can be configured to forward all leads to all recipients, or distribute leads equally in a Round Robin fashion.
Recipients will receive new lead details instantly via email, with attribution ‘This lead was sent to you by @name at @company‘ (where @name and @company are replaced with the Name and Company from your User Profile, respectively).
You can set up Lead Distribution for your Contact Form 7 leads via the following steps:
- Go to your Lead Distribution Dashboard by clicking on Integrations > Lead Distribution banner on the Privyr desktop site.
- . Click on +Add New Rule.
- Select your Rule Criteria for your Contact Form 7 leads.
- If you do not see Contact Form 7 as an option here, please send yourself a test lead from Contact Form 7 first before trying again.
- Under Distribution Settings, add in the email addresses of the recipients you wish to send leads to. To remove a recipient, simply click on the X icon next to their email address.
- By default, every lead will be sent to all recipients in a Broadcast mode.
- Click on Advanced Settings to change this to Round Robin Distribution instead. Note that at least 2 recipients are required to enable Round Robin distribution.
- You can also change the LEADS/ROUND column to change how many leads each recipient should receive per round (up to 5 leads per round).
- You can edit a recipient’s order in receiving a lead by tapping on ‘…’ on the right of their email address to move them up or down the list.
- By default, all distributed leads will still be saved to your Privyr account. However, you can change this by toggling under My Account Settings.
- Click Create Rule once you’re done.