You can connect Privyr to Wix to receive new leads submitted via your Wix website contact forms in your Privyr account. This gives you instant new lead alerts and automatically creates the leads in your client list so you can immediately contact them.
Note that you’ll need to have a Wix account and website(s) to set up this integration.
Connecting to Wix
Connecting your Privyr account to Wix only takes a minute, and can be done directly from your Wix account.
Follow the instructions below to connect your Wix website(s) to Privyr:
- Sign in to your Wix dashboard at https://manage.wix.com/
- In the left column, click on CRM Tools > Automations
- Click on + New Automation
- Under the Trigger section, select Wix Forms
- Leave the setting below as ‘Any form’ to receive leads from all forms on your website, or select ‘A specific form’ if you only want to send leads from specific forms to Privyr
- Under the Action section, select Connect to Webhook
- If you don’t see the option to ‘Connect to Webhook’, you may need to enable Velo Dev Mode then try again.
- Paste the Target URL from your Privyr account
- This value can be found on the Wix integration page in your Privyr account
- Leave the setting below as ‘All keys and values’
- Click on Activate
- Enter a name for the automation (e.g. ‘Send leads to Privyr’), then click Save
- Ensure your new automation is set as Active
Once done, you can then submit test leads on your website contact form(s) to ensure you receive them instantly in your Privyr account.
Enable Velo Dev Mode
When following the instructions to connect Privyr to Wix, you may not see ‘Connect to Webhook‘ as an option under the Action section. Please enable Velo Dev Mode to see this option, via the following steps:
- Edit your Wix site and click on Dev Mode in the header
- Click on Turn on Dev Mode, then publish the site
Once done, retry the steps to Connect Privyr to Wix and you should see the option to ‘Connect to Webhook‘.
New Lead Alerts
Once you connect Wix to your Privyr account, any new leads submitted via your Wix contact forms will send you a new lead alert via the Privyr app and email. You can configure these alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
You can also enable additional alerts if you haven’t acted on a new lead within 15 minutes and 60 minutes, in case you missed the first notification. You can enable these extra alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
Depending on your New Lead Settings, the NEW LEAD label may be automatically removed when you view the lead, click their contact buttons, send them content, and/or set a follow up. You can also manually mark or unmark a new lead via the options menu when viewing the lead.