You can connect Privyr to Jotform to receive new leads submitted via your Jotform contact forms in your Privyr account. This gives you instant new lead alerts and automatically creates the leads in your client list, so you can immediately contact them.
Note that you’ll need to have or create a Jotform account to set up this integration.
Connecting to Jotform
Connecting your Privyr account to your Jotform only takes a minute, and can be done directly from your Jotform account.
Follow the instructions below to connect your Jotform form(s) to Privyr:
- Sign in to your Jotform account at https://www.jotform.com/
- Edit the form you wish to connect and click the SETTINGS tab
- In the left column, click on INTEGRATIONS
- Search for and click on WebHooks
- Copy and paste your Privyr Jotform WebHook URL into the Add WebHook field
- You can find your Privyr Jotform Webhook URL under your Integrations > Jotform instructions (step 5)
- Click on COMPLETE INTEGRATION, then FINISH
Once done, you can then submit test leads on your Jotform form(s) to ensure you receive them instantly in your Privyr account.
If you have multiple forms, you can repeat the same steps for each form, using the same Privyr Jotform Webhook URL for all forms.
New Lead Alerts
Once you connect Jotform to your Privyr account, any new leads submitted via your Jotform forms will send you a new lead alert via the Privyr app and email. You can configure these alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
Tap the alert to view the lead with all the captured information displayed on their notes field. You can immediately contact them or send an auto-personalised Quick Response.
You can also enable additional alerts if you haven’t acted on a new lead within 15 minutes and 60 minutes, in case you missed the first notification. You can enable these extra alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
All new leads will be displayed with a NEW LEAD label on their client details and on the client list until you act on them. They’ll also appear in your New Leads group.
Depending on your New Lead Settings, the NEW LEAD label may be automatically removed when you view the lead, click their contact buttons, send them content, and/or set a follow up. You can also manually mark or unmark a new lead via the options menu when viewing the lead.
Distribute Jotform Leads to other Recipients
You can share leads from Jotform with other recipients via email, even if they don’t have a Privyr account. This is useful if you’d like to distribute leads to your clients or colleagues, and can be configured to forward all leads to all recipients, or distribute leads equally in a Round Robin fashion.
Recipients will receive new lead details instantly via email, with attribution ‘This lead was sent to you by @name at @company‘ (where @name and @company are replaced with the Name and Company from your User Profile, respectively).
You can set up Lead Distribution for your Jotform leads via the following steps:
- Go to your Lead Distribution Dashboard by clicking on Integrations > Lead Distribution banner on the Privyr desktop site.
- . Click on +Add New Rule.
- Select your Rule Criteria for your Jotform leads.
- If you do not see Jotform as an option here, please send yourself a test lead from Jotform first before trying again.
- Under Distribution Settings, add in the email addresses of the recipients you wish to send leads to. To remove a recipient, simply click on the X icon next to their email address.
- By default, every lead will be sent to all recipients in a Broadcast mode.
- Click on Advanced Settings to change this to Round Robin Distribution instead. Note that at least 2 recipients are required to enable Round Robin distribution.
- You can also change the LEADS/ROUND column to change how many leads each recipient should receive per round (up to 5 leads per round).
- You can edit a recipient’s order in receiving a lead by tapping on ‘…’ on the right of their email address to move them up or down the list.
- By default, all distributed leads will still be saved to your Privyr account. However, you can change this by toggling under My Account Settings.
- Click Create Rule once you’re done.