You can connect Privyr to Jotform to receive new leads submitted via your Jotform contact forms in your Privyr account. This gives you instant new lead alerts and automatically creates the leads in your client list, so you can immediately contact them.
Note that you’ll need to have or create a Jotform account to set up this integration.
Connecting to Jotform
Connecting your Privyr account to your Jotform only takes a minute, and can be done directly from your Jotform account.
Follow the instructions below to connect your Jotform form(s) to Privyr:
- Sign in to your Jotform account at https://www.jotform.com/
- Edit the form you wish to connect and click the SETTINGS tab
- In the left column, click on INTEGRATIONS
- Search for and click on WebHooks
- Copy and paste your Privyr Jotform WebHook URL into the Add WebHook field
- You can find your Privyr Jotform Webhook URL under your Integrations > Jotform instructions (step 5)
- Click on COMPLETE INTEGRATION, then FINISH
Once done, you can then submit test leads on your Jotform form(s) to ensure you receive them instantly in your Privyr account.
If you have multiple forms, you can repeat the same steps for each form, using the same Privyr Jotform Webhook URL for all forms.
New Lead Alerts
Once you connect Jotform to your Privyr account, any new leads submitted via your Jotform forms will send you a new lead alert via the Privyr app and email. You can configure these alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
You can also enable additional alerts if you haven’t acted on a new lead within 15 minutes and 60 minutes, in case you missed the first notification. You can enable these extra alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
Depending on your New Lead Settings, the NEW LEAD label may be automatically removed when you view the lead, click their contact buttons, send them content, and/or set a follow up. You can also manually mark or unmark a new lead via the options menu when viewing the lead.