You can connect Privyr to your Google Ads Lead Form Extensions to receive new leads submitted via your Google Ads Lead Forms in your Privyr account. This gives you instant new lead alerts and automatically creates the leads in your client list so you can immediately contact them.
Note that you’ll need to create or have an existing Google Ads account with Lead Form Extensions to capture lead details.
Connecting to your Google Ads Lead Forms
Connecting your Privyr account to your Google Ads Lead Forms only takes a minute, and can be done directly from your Google Ads account.
Your personal Webhook URL and Key can be found on the Google Ads Lead Form Extension integration page in your Privyr account.
Follow the instructions below to connect your Google Ads Lead Form Extensions to Privyr:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account to view All Campaigns
- On the left menu, click on Ads & Extensions > Extensions
- Select the Lead Form Extension you wish to connect to
- Scroll down and click on the Lead Delivery Option section to expand it
- Paste the Webhook URL and Key from your Privyr account
- These values can be found on the Google Ads Lead Form Extension integration page in your Privyr account.
- Click on SEND TEST DATA to send a test lead to your Privyr account (you should receive the test lead in your Privyr app within a few seconds).
- Click on SAVE
You can learn more about integrating with Google Ads Lead Form Extension on Google’s Official Guide. If you’re just getting started with Google Ads, you can learn how to create a new Search or Video campaign with lead form extensions here.
New Lead Alerts
Once you connect your Google Ads Lead Form Extension(s) to your Privyr account, any new leads submitted via those lead forms will send you a new lead alert via the Privyr app and email. You can configure these alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
You can also enable additional alerts if you haven’t acted on a new lead within 15 minutes and 60 minutes, in case you missed the first notification. You can enable these extra alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
All new leads from your Google lead form extension will be displayed with a NEW LEAD label on their client details and on the client list until you act on them. They’ll also appear in your New Leads group.
Depending on your New Lead Settings, the NEW LEAD label may be automatically removed when you view the lead, click their contact buttons, send them content, and/or set a follow up date. You can also manually mark or unmark a new lead via the options menu when viewing the lead.