You can connect Privyr to GoHighLevel to receive new leads submitted via your GoHighLevel forms in your Privyr account. This gives you instant new lead alerts and automatically creates the leads in your client list so you can immediately contact them.
Note that you’ll need to have a GoHighLevel account to set up this integration.
Connecting to GoHighLevel
Connecting your Privyr account to GoHighLevel only takes a minute, and can be done directly from your GoHighLevel account.
Log in to your GoHighLevel dashboard > Select sub-account > Automation, then follow the instructions below to connect to Privyr:
- Select an existing workflow or create a new one
- Select workflow trigger (E.g. “Form submitted”, “Contact Created”)
- Click the “+” button to add an action > Select Webhook > Enter the following details
- Action Name: Enter a name that you can easily recognize later on (e.g. “Send Leads to Privyr”)
- Method: POST
- URL: Copy and paste your Privyr GoHighLevel Webhook URL
- You can find your Privyr GoHighLevel Webhook URL under your Integrations > GoHighLevel instructions
- Save your webhook
- To test your workflow, select Test Workflow > Select existing contact > Run test
- Under the History tab, check that the action “Webhook” has the status “Executed”
Once it is activated, you will start receiving leads directly in your Privyr account.
New Lead Alerts
Once you connect your GoHighLevel account to your Privyr account, any new leads submitted via your GoHighLevel contact forms will send you a new lead alert via the Privyr app and email. You can configure these alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
You can also enable additional alerts if you haven’t acted on a new lead within 15 minutes and 60 minutes, in case you missed the first notification. You can enable these extra alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
Depending on your New Lead Settings, the NEW LEAD label may be automatically removed when you view the lead, click their contact buttons, send them content, and/or set a follow up date. You can also manually mark or unmark a new lead via the options menu when viewing the lead.
Distribute GoHighLevel Leads to other Recipients
You can automatically share leads from GoHighLevel with other recipients via email, even if they don’t have a Privyr account. This is useful if you’d like to distribute leads to your clients or colleagues, and can be configured to forward all leads to all recipients, or distribute leads equally in a Round Robin fashion.
Recipients will receive new lead details instantly via email and/or the Privyr app, with attribution ‘This lead was sent to you by @name at @company’ (where @name and @company are replaced with the Name and Company from your User Profile, respectively).
Find out more about Automatic Lead Distribution.