You can import clients to Privyr and export your Privyr client list to CSV, giving you full flexibility to transfer and manage your data wherever you need it. You can export recent clients from the last 24 hours, 7 days, or 30 days, or all clients from your account.
Importing Clients to Privyr
If you only have a few clients to add, you can manually create or import them from phonebook via the (+) icon on your Client List. You can also connect your Privyr account to lead sources such as Facebook Lead Ads, Google Ads Lead Forms, Website Contact Forms, and Zapier via our integrations to automatically add new leads from those sources to your Privyr account.
IMPORTING CLIENTS FROM CSV
If you have many contacts to add, you can bulk import them from a CSV file into your Privyr account. You’ll have options to add all imported contacts to a custom group, and can choose to skip or keep duplicate contacts that already exist in your account.
You can bulk import contacts via the following steps:
- In your Privyr app or desktop site, go to your Account tab > Integrations
- Tap on Import Clients from CSV
- Here’s a direct link that works on mobile and desktop devices: www.privyr.com/integrations/import-clients-from-csv
- Download the sample CSV template and follow the columns and formatting to enter your contacts. Please note that there is a limit of 5,000 contacts per upload.
- For more details on each of the fields and how they are used, check out our guide on entering a new contact
- Tap on Upload CSV and follow the instructions to preview your data, set your import preferences, and import your contacts
- You can specify a custom client group that all uploaded contacts should be added to. Please ensure that the group already exists before uploading.
- You can choose to skip importing of duplicate contacts (whose phone number or email address match existing clients in your Privyr account), or continue to import duplicates.
- Once done, you’ll be able to immediately view and access the imported contacts on your client list.
- If there were any contacts that were not imported due to formatting, deduplication, or other issues, you’ll be prompted to download the list of skipped contacts which will include the reason for skipping in the last column.
Exporting your Client List
You can export your client list from Privyr to CSV format to view and edit the data in spreadsheet applications like Excel or Google Sheets.
You’ll have options to export recent clients from the last 24 hours, 7 days, or 30 days, or all clients from your account. The data will be sent to the registered email address on your Privyr account.
To export your Privyr client list to CSV:
- Go to your Account tab
- Tap on Integrations
- Tap on Export Client List
- Select the timeframe to download clients from:
- Last 24 hours
- Last 7 days
- Last 30 days
- All Clients
- Tap on Request Export
The data will be sent as a CSV file to the registered email address on your Privyr account, from email@example.com (please make sure that you’re not blocking emails from this address).