You can import clients to Privyr and export your Privyr client list to CSV, giving you full flexibility to transfer and manage your data wherever you need it. You can export recent clients from the last 24 hours, 7 days, or 30 days, or all clients from your account.
Importing Clients to Privyr
If you only have a few clients to add, you can manually create or import them from phonebook via the (+) icon on your Client List. You can also connect your Privyr account to lead sources such as Facebook Lead Ads, Google Ads Lead Forms, Website Contact Forms, and Zapier via our integrations to automatically add new leads from those sources to your Privyr account.
IMPORTING CLIENTS VIA EXCEL OR CSV
We’re currently building a self-serve import function that will let you upload multiple contacts at a time from an Excel or CSV file. This feature will be launched in the near future.
In the meantime, if you have many contacts to add to your Privyr account, you can send the data in Excel or CSV format to firstname.lastname@example.org from the registered email address on your Privyr account, with the following 5 columns:
- Client Name (required)
- Display Name (optional)
- Phone Number (optional, please include the country code)
- Email (optional)
- Notes (optional)
For more details on each of the above fields and how they are used, check out our guide on entering a new contact.
Additionally, you can specify the following information in the email as part of the request, which will be applied to all contacts uploaded:
- Client Group: you can specify a client group that all uploaded contacts should be added to. Please ensure that you’ve already created the group in your account.
- Date Added: this will be used to set the client’s ‘Date Added’ in their timeline, which may also affect where they appear in your client list (based on your client list sorting).
- By default, we’ll set the date added to the date your Privyr account was created, so the uploaded contacts appear at the bottom of your contact list and don’t interfere with your new leads. However, if you prefer we can also set the date added to the current date, which will make all the uploaded contacts appear at the top of your contact list.
If you have any questions or requests around importing clients, please contact Privyr Support.
Exporting your Client List
You can export your client list from Privyr to CSV format to view and edit the data in spreadsheet applications like Excel or Google Sheets.
You’ll have options to export recent clients from the last 24 hours, 7 days, or 30 days, or all clients from your account. The data will be sent to the registered email address on your Privyr account.
To export your Privyr client list to CSV:
- Go to your Account tab
- Tap on Integrations
- Tap on Export Client List
- Select the timeframe to download clients from:
- Last 24 hours
- Last 7 days
- Last 30 days
- All Clients
- Tap on Request Export
The data will be sent as a CSV file to the registered email address on your Privyr account, from email@example.com (please make sure that you’re not blocking emails from this address).