You can connect Privyr to ClickFunnels to receive new leads submitted via your ClickFunnels contact forms in your Privyr account. This gives you instant new lead alerts and automatically creates the leads in your client list so you can immediately contact them.
Note that you’ll need to have a ClickFunnels account to set up this integration.
Connecting to ClickFunnels
Connecting your Privyr account to ClickFunnels only takes a minute, and can be done directly from your ClickFunnels account.
Follow the instructions below to connect your ClickFunnels to Privyr:
- Sign in to your ClickFunnels account
- On the top header menu, click on Click Funnels > Funnels
- Select the Funnel you wish to connect to
- Click on Settings in the top-right corner
- Scroll down to the Webhooks section and click on Manage Your Funnel Webhooks
- Click on + New Webhook
- Paste the URL from your Privyr account
- This value can be found on the ClickFunnels integration page in your Privyr account.
- Leave the other fields unchanged:
- Event: All Events
- Version: 1
- Adapter: attributes
- Click on Create Funnel Webhook to save the webhook
Once done, you’ll see the webhook created under your Active Funnel Webhooks page. You can then submit test leads on your funnel to ensure you receive them instantly in your Privyr account.
Note that if you have multiple funnels, you’ll need to repeat the above steps for each funnel you wish to connect to Privyr.
New Lead Alerts
Once you connect your ClickFunnel contact form(s) to your Privyr account, any new leads submitted via those funnels will send you a new lead alert via the Privyr app and email. You can configure these alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
You can also enable additional alerts if you haven’t acted on a new lead within 15 minutes and 60 minutes, in case you missed the first notification. You can enable these extra alerts via your Account Notification Settings.
Depending on your New Lead Settings, the NEW LEAD label may be automatically removed when you view the lead, click their contact buttons, send them content, and/or set a follow up date. You can also manually mark or unmark a new lead via the options menu when viewing the lead.